donderdag 18 juli 2013

Personal | About me


Let me introduce myself! 

My name is Kim. I'm a 19-years-old girl from the Netherlands. 
My passion is photography, fashion and travel. Since I was 12 I started with photography and I became interested in fashion. I began to dress differently and I noticed that it gave me a great feeling to obtain unique items. since then I have an overflowing wardrobe. I'm always looking for clothes. My favorite brands are Zara, Asos, Topshop, Kling and Mango. 

I love to make pictures. Wherever I go I take my camera with me. Most of the time I make photos of landscapes and people. You will find a lot of pictures of trips I've made and I'm going to make. Also you will find streetstyle pictures on my blog. I love to make pictures of other people, especially their clothing. 

I'm studying Tourism. I love to travel. I lived 6 months in Italy and in a few months I'm going to live in Antwerp. It's my dream to make a lot of  trips outside Europe and I'd like to share it with you.
The next school year is my graduation year. After then I hope I can follow Fashion Management at Amsterdam Fashion Institute. My ambition is working with fashion. 

I have chosen to write my blog in English. My English is not perfect but in this way I can improve it and it's understandable for people in many countries.

Enjoy my blog! 

2 opmerkingen: