zaterdag 13 juli 2013

Fashion | Outfit 1

This is one of the outfits i've worn on my holiday in Greece. On my new blog you can find everything about fashion, travels and my personal life. Mostly i will post photo's without text, because photography has got my priority for the blog. 

I bought this dress at a little market in Italy, where I lived for 6 months. The clutch is from H&M and the necklace is from Zara. I love to wear this necklace with a high-necked dress. The fresh colors of the necklace can be combined perfectly with a white lace dress. What do you think? 

13 opmerkingen:

  1. I'm a big fan of statement necklaces. It's the easiest way to spice up an outfit!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. aaah dank je wel voor je lieve comment op mijn blog! Wat ben jij toch een prachtkind!

    Liefs, Farah

    www.formulafarah.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Super mooie outfit! Je ketting en jurkje <3

    Liefs,
    Kiki | Chicks About Fashion

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love your dress and necklace

    I'm following you now on GFC
    Hope you can follow back!

    Lots of love,

    April Fashionreports
    www.freakdelafashion.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wauw wat een mooi jurkje! Hij staat je ook erg goed! (:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Wauw, wat staat dat jurkje je goed! De ketting is ook heel mooi! Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Mooie outfit, prachtig jurkje en ketting!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Prachtige outfit en die ketting is zo mooi! :)

    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen